What Has Charlie Really Done for Free Speech?
My piece in today’s Huffington Post on the aftermath of the Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris
About Ian MiddletonIan writes a regular column for Retail Week Magazine and also writes for Huffington Post and other new media platforms as well as contributing comment pieces for national newspapers and magazines. He is the Green Party Parliamentary candidate for Banbury in North Oxfordshire and a district and parish councillor in Cherwell in Oxfordshire. Ian has appeared on TV and local and national radio talking about politics and retail. He is an ethical entrepreneur with areas of expertise in retail and social entrepreneurship, but he also writes and comments on music, food, the environment, ethical consumerism, technology, renewable energy and animal and human rights. He is also a trained psychologist, musician, runner, hiker, allotmenteer, vegan, humanist and committed atheist.
- Cherwell Passes a Climate Change Emergency Motion but Labour and Conservatives Still Vote to Destroy Greenbelt
- Planning Inspector Raises Doubts Over Oxford City Council’s Housing Figures
- Thank You From Your New Councillor
- I Can Win Today With Your Help
- The Greens and the Libdems Bring ‘Grown Up Politics’ to Kidlington for a second year
PO Box 335
PO Box 335
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
No upcoming events